Locations

Planet Earth

Thursday 22 April 2010

Birthday.

Hello Hello
It´s been quite a while.
But now I´m back. Aaaaand it was my birthday last monday.
Got some amazing presents.
The "girly me" got a lovely miu miu- purse. I´m just so in love with it.
The colour is so summerly. Cannot wait till it´s actually summer so i can stroll through the town.
My boyfriend and me, some ice-cream and my purse....;-)









The "sporty me" got an AMAZING set of skis.
Look at them! They´re from Armada. Probably THE COOLEST ski brand ever.
I know this season is nearly over but there´s definitely gonna be another one coming.
And, this weekend I´m just gonna head to Hintertux. Need to give them a go before they have to sit in the cupboard for 6 months...
Yeah....







Oh, and that´s me skiing. With my old skis though...

2 comments:

elle adore said...

aaaaaaalles gute nachträglich!!! :)
super schönes portemonaie.

xoxo, elle adore.

L-adore.blogspot.com
L-adore.blogspot.com
L-adore.blogspot.com

elle adore said...

ach echt?? cool, die skaterjungs sind die besten :P
ja, zeig dem das mal. Dann wünscht der sich bestimmt auch sowas von dir und das ist ne ziemliche arbeit wie du siehst haha
Aber das war wirklich das perfekte geschenk, der hat sich soooo gefreut. und dann hab ich mich umso mehr gefreut :)

<3