Locations

Planet Earth

Monday 5 April 2010

Wayfarer - A never ending story

As i also follow a few english blogs i thought it made sense to write mine in english and german.
So, from now on some posts are going to be in german, some in english..
We all know and most of us love our wayfarer.
I never really got round to buying a real one as i thougt they´re only gonna be big for one season. So when i went to Thailand last summer i bought two black fake ones for maybe 5 € each. ;)
Now i realised i still love my Wayfarers but i´d like to have some different colour.
So when my boyfriend went to New York about two months ago i asked him to bring me a pair of pink (more rosé than pink) Wayfarers.
Instead of the pink ones he brought me a pair of blue ones.
At first i wasn´t sure what to think of them and if the colour would actually fit my skin tone.
But when i went to Egypt two weeks ago i was wearing them all day.
So now i think they´re perfect if you want to add a little bit of colour to your summer outfit.
I think our beloved Wayfarers should stay around for another summer... at least ...

Pretty in pink ...



... but even prettier in blue ...

2 comments:

Lin said...

like it!:) very cool

http://liinslife.blogspot.com/

Y ! said...

Ah, die Brille ist geil !